Have you been affected by surveyor negligence? At CAP LAW, we specialise in recovering compensation for negligent surveying and negligent valuation.
Negligence claims are most often made against surveyors involved in valuation and structural surveying of residential and commercial property, simply because they do more of this work than any other.
Surveyor negligence – common mistakes
- failing to inspect properly
- failing to notice defects
- failing to make adequate enquiries
- lack of knowledge or experience (where the work was beyond the surveyor’s expertise)
- failing to report problems or defects
- carelessness or poor judgment
Examples of problems not reported by surveyors
- roof problems
- Japanese knotweed
If you have lost more than £10,000 as a result of surveyor negligence, call CAP LAW on 0121 270 5654 to start your claim today. When the office is not open you can email us at email@example.com