Have you been affected by surveyor negligence? At CAP LAW, we specialise in recovering compensation for negligent surveying and negligent valuation.
You can speak to a solicitor now about surveyor negligence on 0121 270 5654. The confidential discussion is free and entirely without obligation. When the office is not open you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Negligence claims are most often made against surveyors involved in valuation and structural surveying of residential and commercial property, simply because they do more of this work than any other.
Surveyor negligence – common mistakes
- failing to inspect properly
- failing to notice defects
- failing to make adequate enquiries
- lack of knowledge or experience (where the work was beyond the surveyor’s expertise)
- failing to report problems or defects
- carelessness or poor judgment
Examples of problems not reported by surveyors
- roof problems
- Japanese knotweed
To find out how we may be able help you, call 0121 270 5654 or email us at email@example.com
- Claim against a surveyor needs expert evidence, says Court
- Homebuyers recover £200,000 compensation after negligent inspection
We act for businesses and individuals throughout all of England and Wales, from London, Bristol and Cardiff in the South, to Birmingham and Nottingham in the Midlands, and Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle in the North. For more information about CAP LAW, and what sets us apart from other law firms, see our professional negligence solicitors page.