Have you been affected by conveyancing negligence? At CAP LAW, we specialise in recovering compensation for negligent conveyancing.
Conveyancing Negligence – Common Mistakes
Negligent conveyancing can cause a wide variety of problems, such as:
- sellers selling more than they intended
- buyers not getting all they expected
- boundary disputes e.g. where does the boundary lie, who owns what, who pays for boundary maintenance and repairs
- restrictions in planning permission and building consent preventing intended use, alteration or development
- inconvenience and disputes caused by rights of way, access rights (easements)
- loss of value caused by hidden or unknown problems e.g. underground mine shafts
- problems caused by bankruptcy and insolvency
- ownership disputes arising from divorce, separation, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- failure to satisfy lease conditions and restrictions e.g break clauses, rent review clauses, forfeiture clauses
- loss of enjoyment or value as a result of planning permission granted to neighbours
- lack of services to the property, such as drainage, water mains, gas supply
- a sale or purchase falling through.
If you have lost more than £10,000 as a result of conveyancing negligence, call CAP LAW on 0121 270 5654 to start your claim today. When the office is not open you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org