Have you been affected by conveyancing negligence? At CAP LAW, we specialise in recovering compensation for negligent conveyancing.
You can speak to a specialist solicitor now on 0121 270 5654. The confidential discussion is free and entirely without obligation. When the office is not open you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveyancing Negligence – Common Mistakes
Negligent conveyancing can cause a wide variety of problems, such as:
- sellers selling more than they intended
- buyers not getting all they expected
- boundary disputes e.g. where does the boundary lie, who owns what, who pays for boundary maintenance and repairs
- restrictions in planning permission and building consent preventing intended use, alteration or development
- inconvenience and disputes caused by rights of way, access rights (easements)
- loss of value caused by hidden or unknown problems e.g. underground mine shafts
- problems caused by bankruptcy and insolvency
- ownership disputes arising from divorce, separation, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- failure to satisfy lease conditions and restrictions e.g break clauses, rent review clauses, forfeiture clauses
- loss of enjoyment or value as a result of planning permission granted to neighbours
- lack of services to the property, such as drainage, water mains, gas supply
- a sale or purchase falling through.
We offer a full range of funding options, including conditional fee agreements (also known as ‘no win, no fee’ and ’no win, low fee’), fixed fees, legal expenses insurance, damages based agreements, as well as the standard hourly rate retainer.
To find out how we may be able to help you, call 0121 270 5654. When the office is not open you can email us at email@example.com
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- An Expensive Mistake – Solicitors Get Lease Notice Wrong
- Simple Drafting Mistake Costs Negligent Solicitors Over £2m