Have you been affected by solicitor negligence? At CAP LAW, we specialise in recovering compensation from negligent solicitors and barristers.
You can speak to a specialist solicitor now on 0121 270 5654. The confidential discussion is free and entirely without obligation. When the office is not open you can email us at email@example.com
Most of us need to use a solicitor at some time. In our personal affairs, solicitors tend to be involved in financially important events in our lives, such as:
- buying or selling a house or investment property to let
- separation or divorce, which often involves ancillary relief proceedings
- making a will
- estate and tax planning using trusts and settlements
- acting as executor or administrator of an estate after death
- claiming compensation if we suffer personal injury and loss of earnings in a motor accident, in a public place or at work
- resolving disputes, most commonly between employer and employee, landlord and tenant, and neighbours
- recovering money and debts.
In business, they are involved at every stage of the corporate life-cycle, for example:
- at start up
- during trading
- property transactions
- employment matters
- dispute resolution
- sale and purchase
- regulatory compliance
Solicitor Negligence – Common Mistakes
Although things can go wrong in many different ways, some mistakes – such as those below – are seen more regularly than others:
- missing time limits and deadlines
- failing to advise clients properly
- giving wrong or poor advice
- drafting mistakes resulting in defective documents
- under settlement of claims.
We offer a full range of funding options, including conditional fee agreements (also known as ‘no win, no fee’ and ’no win, low fee’), fixed fees, legal expenses insurance, damages based agreements, as well as the standard hourly rate retainer.
To find out how we may be able to help you, call 0121 270 5654 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org